What is an affiliate?
An affiliate is an individual or company that promotes a seller's products. On the sale of a product, the affiliate receives a commission for the sale.
Affiliate programs are common throughout the Internet and offer website owners an additional way to spread the word about their websites. Among others, our program is free to join, easy to sign up and requires no technical knowledge! As our affiliates, you will generate traffic and sales for our website and receive attractive commissions in return.
How Does It Work?
When you join our affiliate program, you will be able to generate links containing your unique affiliate ID to be placed on your own websites. When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to our website and their activities will be tracked by our affiliate program. Once this user completes a purchase, you earn commission!
Real-Time Statistics and Reports!
Log in anytime to check your performance with data of sales, traffic generated and your commission balance.
- Create an account or login
- Goto My Account->Affiliate Program. Apply to be an affiliate.
- It will take a few days for approval as long as the information provided is satisfactory.
- After approval, you will have access to the affiliate panel. Start by setting your payment details.
- Under promotions tab, you should see a campaign available to you. If there is nothing available, please contact us so we can fix this.
- Click on Get Link.
- Enter a link to one of our products. We have a link to our Squatty Potty Bamboo Flip as an example.
- Click generate link. Copy and paste the link to your website used for promotion.
- The link generated contains your unique affiliate id. You can simply append this affiliate id to any product link on our website.
- You can check out the Reccommendations tab for a selection of products to quickly generate a link.
- Under reports tab, you can view details such as commission earned by link or traffic source.
- Under balance tab, you have an overview of your accumulated/pending/paid commissions.
- Under transactions tab is a listing of all commissions earned per product.
- Under payouts tab, you will find previous payouts and how much more earned commission is required to reach the payout threshold.
If you have any further questions, contact us and we'll help resolve it.