Squatty Potty™ Ecco - 7" stool
The OG (Original Gangster)
The ORIGINAL Squatty Potty® that broke the internet and became a worldwide sensation.
Ecco transforms your toilet into an elimination station that delivers the optimal squat position without breaking the bank (great for any budget). Carefully designed for fast, easy elimination, and keeps itself out of the way when not in use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- This is the 7" (178mm) height version.
- 15 million units sold worldwide.
- Economical, durable and built to last.
- Kid and family approved.
- Ergonomic design for proper alignment - easier, more efficient elimination.
- Clean and sanitary.
- Better health and wellness.
- Ecco also available in 9"(229mm) height taller version.
HOW IT WORKS IN SIMPLE TERMS.
- Your body relies on a bend in the colon (where your poop lives) and the anus (where your poop says hi) to keep everything stored until showtime.
- The posture of the western toilet causes a kink in this tunnel, which leads to major blockage.
- Squatty Potty undoes this kink so you can do business the way you were meant to.
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO :
- Increase emptiness by 85%
- Decrease time spent by 71%
SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES :
- Implementation of a Defecation Posture Modification Device, March 2019, Modi, Rohan M. MD, et. al
- Comparison Of Straining During Defecation In Three Positions, July 2003, Dov Sikirov, MD
- Impact Of Ethnic Habits On Defecographic Measurements, April 2002, Saeed Rad, MD
- Influence Of Body Position On Defecation In Humans, June 2010, Ryuji Sakakibara
- Material : Polypropylene, 20% talc filled, Natural, Lubricated.
- 7" (178mm) Stool Dimensions: W 21″(533mm) x D 13″(330mm) x H 7″(178mm) Inner Width: 12″(305mm).
- 9" (229mm) Stool Dimensions: W 21"(533mm) x D 13 1/4"(336.5mm) x H 9"(229mm) Inner Width: 12 1/2"(317.5mm).
- Weight Limit: 160 kg.
How to choose between 7" and 9" height?
- Some stool are available in 2 heights. 7" (178mm) or 9" (229mm).
- When this option exists the first thing to do is measure the height of your toilet from the floor to the seat.
- Between 14 and 16 inches (355-406mm) you should choose a 7" (178mm) stool.
- Over 16" inches (407mm+) you should choose a 9" (229mm) stool.
- Some people may desire to have their knees placed higher and so could therefore choose the taller stool, even if the range specifies the smaller one. This is a personal decision based on your choice.
- It could be said that the taller stool suits more experienced squatters.
How to use your Ecco Squatty Potty.
Please view the short video below for how to use your new Squatty Potty.
WHAT'S UNIQUE ABOUT THIS STOOL?
- Made with more plastic so it's more solid in construction and stable when squatted upon.
- Available in 2 sizes. 7" (178mm) or 9" (229mm) height.
- Has a larger footprint compared to other plastic stools.
- Ecco is the original Squatty Potty stool design.