Squatty Potty™ Base 2.0 Stool Topper
Adds 50mm height to Base 2.0 stool
Accessory for the 2.0 stool
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Adds 2" (50mm) height to Base 2.0 stool.
- Made from recycled material.
- Water and Mold Resistant.
- Works perfectly for families, everyone gets to enjoy the benefits.
- Incredibly durable and easy to clean.
HOW IT WORKS IN SIMPLE TERMS.
- Your body relies on a bend in the colon (where your poop lives) and the anus (where your poop says hi) to keep everything stored until showtime.
- The posture of the western toilet causes a kink in this tunnel, which leads to major blockage.
- Squatty Potty undoes this kink so you can do business the way you were meant to.
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO :
- Increase emptiness by 85%
- Decrease time spent by 71%
SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES :
- Implementation of a Defecation Posture Modification Device, March 2019, Modi, Rohan M. MD, et. al
- Comparison Of Straining During Defecation In Three Positions, July 2003, Dov Sikirov, MD
- Impact Of Ethnic Habits On Defecographic Measurements, April 2002, Saeed Rad, MD
- Influence Of Body Position On Defecation In Humans, June 2010, Ryuji Sakakibara
- Topper only.
How to choose between 7" and 9" height?
- Some stool are available in 2 heights. 7" (178mm) or 9" (229mm).
- When this option exists the first thing to do is measure the height of your toilet from the floor to the seat.
- Between 14 and 16 inches (355-406mm) you should choose a 7" (178mm) stool.
- Over 16" inches (356mm) you should choose a 9" (229mm) stool.
- Some people may desire to have their knees placed higher and so could therefore choose the taller stool, even if the range specifies the smaller one. This is a personal decision based on your choice.
- It could be said that the taller stool suits more experienced squatters.
How to use the topper.
- Purchase this if you already have the Base 2.0 stool.
- Fits neatly on top of the Base 2.0 stool to increase height from 7" (178mm) to 9" (229mm).
WHAT'S UNIQUE ABOUT THIS STOOL?
- This unit is not a stool.
- Adds 2 inches to Base 2.0 stool height.
Write Your Own Review